What You Need To Know About The K-1 Visa

If you're in a relationship with someone who resides in another country, one option to bring your partner to the Untied States is the K-1 visa. Commonly known as the "fiance visa," the K-1 visa provides a path to residency for immigrants who want to move to the United States and marry their partner. Once an immigrant enters the United States using a K-1 visa, they must marry their partner within 90 days. Read More